CanningHill Piers Latest Updates
- 05 November 2021: SHOWFLAT IS OPEN TODAY! Register for VVIP discount and showflat viewing now!
- 01 November 2021: Preview From 05 November 2021 to 16 November 2021. Viewing By Appointment ONLY!
- 15 October 2021: Typical Units Layout has updated more details about the floor plans. Explore today!!!
- 10 October 2021: CanningHill Piers Condo 's Facilities has been updated. Don't miss!
- 05 October 2021: The address elevates city living to exceptional heights. Find out more!
A NEW VISION OF INTEGRATED LIVING
Jointly developed by CapitaLand and City Developments Limited (CDL), there is no place quite like CanningHill Piers. On one side lies glittering Singapore River and its vibrant cafes, bars and restaurants. On the other side, the verdant tranquility of Fort Canning Hill provides the perfect foil. Beyond its unmatched position overlooking two of Singapore’s historic sites, this new luxury residence is set to be a landmark in its own right.
Revel In The Pleasures Of A Prime City Location
Seamlessly connected to tranquil Fort Canning Hill and vibrant Singapore River
Welcome To Your Private Club In The Sky
Entertain in style in an unforgettable setting high above the city.
Location & Connectivity
GO FAR WITH ALL THE RIGHT CONNECTIONS
With three levels of recreational facilities above, three levels of F&B and retail below, as well as direct access to Fort Canning MRT, residents can look forward to conveniences of every kind. Feeling peckish? Simply take the lift down and take your pick of eateries. In the mood for an impromptu party? The gourmet supermarket at the basement has all you need to whip up some canapés, paired with wine or champagne as you please.
BY THE HILL
Across the road from CanningHill Piers stands Fort Canning Hill. Besides its ancient artefacts and historical gardens, you are just as likely to come upon lively festivals, concerts and performances. And whether nature lover or ftness buff, the 18 hectares of rolling greens offer you much to explore and conquer.
BY THE RIVER
It’s easy to slake your thirst for life when your home is along the bustling Singapore River, its banks lined with all manner of cafes, bars, clubs and restaurants as well as arts spaces. Clarke Quay is literally at your doorstep, and a short stroll takes you to Boat Quay or Robertson Quay in no time.
L24 Canninghill Club
SOAK IN THE VIEWS AND THAT TOP OF THE WORLD FEELING
The tranquillity you seek is surprisingly easy to fnd at this stunning sky bridge. Spanning two towers and flled with wellness and relaxation facilities from end to end, each of its three zones has a distinct theme and distinctive views too. Start your day with brisk laps in the Infnity Lap Pool, and wind down at the Infnity Lounge Pool come sunset, marvelling at the changing colours of the skies. The Spa Pool and Floating Lounge offer even more therapeutic respite. At the Yoga Deck or the Sky Gym and Power Gym, set your eyes on the horizon and push on to a new record.
With its rugged landscaping and open-air ftness facilities, catch some Vitamin D as you catch your breath in between exercises here. Test your limits at the Bouldering Wall or the Rope Climb, beat the clock at the Outdoor Jogging Track. Get the kids in on the action too and swap their e-games for some healthy fun, for which child could resist some Splash Play?
- Direct access to Fort Canning MRT station.
- Only 5 minutes walk to Clarke Quay MRT station.
- Luxurious Integrated Development in Prime District 09.
- Canninghill Piers site marks another collaboration between CDL and CapitaLand.
- Sits on a prime site with a coveted dual-frontage facing Singapore River and Fort Canning Hill.
- High-rise riverfront residential development that comes with stunning views of Singapore River and the City Centre.
- Offering residents the convenience of top-notch F&B and retail offerings right on their doorstep.
- Reputable Schools nearby such as Zhangde Primary School and Singapore Management University.
- Spacious Residential units with Branded Furnishings and Fittings.